Hey there you guys. : D
I'm so exited to see that there are more furs in Utah! I was beginning to think that I might be the only one out there...
Anyway. Here is some basic info about me:
• I am a female and 17 years of age. I'll be 18 on July 4th.
• I live in Saratoga Springs, just a little further south from Lehi.
• I love to draw.. and stuff. You can see some of my art at http://furaffinity.net/user/killerlepord/
• I'd really love to get into fursuiting one of these days. I don't have the money for it right now, but I'm hoping I will sometime soon. Say around the end of this year maybe. Plus, I'm killing myself over wanting to get to a fur con. @-@ I really want to know if there are any fur meets in Utah. I don't think I can get to any of the more popular ones for a long while...
• I have 3 main fursonas, each being a Tiger(Trinity), Lepord Univeran Hybrid(Rin), and a Lepord(Sakira Lavet). Listed from top main to the least. A Lepord is actually one of my own species. It's a Snow Leopard/Wolf/Raccoon. My top favorite animals minus the Tiger. I have loved tigers my entire life. C8 I also like to call Trinity a Tygore because she isn't really 100% tiger. She has long fluffy ears and many other non-tiger features. Well, the truth is Trinity is a shapeshifter, but she loves to maintain a tiger look. She doesn't shapeshift that often though. :I
Yup! There you have it.
If any of you want to know more about me, go ahead and ask me questions or even add me. C:EDIT:
I no longer have 3 fursonas. Way too many for me... I only have one, which is Trinity(aka Ari). She is a tiger crow(just like a gryphon, but with a feline head instead of an avian) with fur that imitates the colors of the sky.
Also, there are two different fur groups in Utah that I know of. There is a the UFF(Utah Furry Fandom) and Utah Furries.
• UFF twitter: http://twitter.com/UtahFurs
• UFF Forum: http://utahfurs.org
• Utah Furries Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/utah.furries/
I am not a member of the UFF, but I am a member of Utah Furries. The Utah Furries facebook group is very active and the members are easy to get along with. They also have monthly meets ranging from Salt Lake City all the way to Orem. I believe the UFF have plenty of meets as well, but I think they range from SLC and further north(I'm not entirely sure, this is only what I've heard).
/edit July 29, 2012
- Yay for editing a random post from a year ago.